Re: [PARPORT] external HDD EH-100 + linux RH 5.1 + kernel 2.2.0

grant@torque.net
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 07:48:05 -0500 (EST)

> When I use it in Win95, driver prints on screen : 'EH-100e/EH-132e'.
> In Win95 it works good, but I cannot use it in linux. I load modules
> 'parport' + 'aten' (all OK), but I cannot load one of modules 'pd',
> 'pf'.

It's been a long time since anybody showed up with one of these devices.

It is possible that your adapter is a later model than the ones supported
by the 'aten' driver. But, it is also possible that it's not working for
some other reason. _PLEASE_ follow the instructions and send us the
kernel log messages when you load pd with the "verbose=1" option.

If it turns out that aten does not work with your adapter, I will send
you some instructions to collect traces so that we can add support.