[PARPORT] parscsi

Christopher Curtis (ccurtis@yacht.ee.fit.edu)
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:06:06 -0500 (EST)

Hellos,

I was wondering what the status was with some of the parscsi drivers.
I've got a Microtek V310 scanner that I would like to use, but it attaches
to the parallel port. I've been to the wesite at
        http://www.torque.net/parport/parscsi.html
and downloaded the drivers, but they both segfault when I try to insmod
them, and then get stuck in kernel module limbo :(

I'm running kernel 2.2.1 - is this a problem for these drivers? I see
that the copyright on them is 1997. Have they been abandoned?

Thanks for any information,
Christopher