Re: [PARPORT] Autoprobed printer does not work.

Alp Koray Taždemir (koray@login.com.tr)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 22:04:35 +0200

Hello;
Thanks to all who replied about this printcap problem. As you commented
I had pointed to wrong device in printcap. Now that I've fixed and the
spooling and printing work fine when watched with lpq however there is
no output from my printer. I did cat and echo file > /dev/lp0 but there
is no error and no output. Does that mean that I should find a special
driver for my printer or isn't it supported at all?
Thanks for any tip!!

Alp