Re: [PARPORT] unresolved symbol in parport

F Labrosse (masfl@maths.bath.ac.uk)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:35:10 +0000 (GMT)

Lewis Perin writes:
> >I have exactly the same problem (see my todays post). It appears only with
> >twm3 and 4, not with twm1 and 2. BTW, using gcc. I didn't checked nm
> >parport.o but memset() IS used in several places in the parport files.
>
> Maybe memset resolves to a macro under the right compile options?

I've tried to compile tmw1-4 with the same options (which may be a wrong
idea?). I've searched for memset in all Makefiles in tmw2 (the one which
I can compile). Its only in makefiles for non i386 platforms. So I think
it's not the solution.

Any other idea?

Fred