[PARPORT] patch-2.2.6-tmw2

Tim Waugh (tim@cyberelk.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:12:09 +0100 (GMT)

I've just made these available:

<URL:http://www.cyberelk.demon.co.uk/parport/patch-2.2.6-tmw2.gz>
<URL:ftp://ftp.torque.net/pub/parport/patch-2.2.6-tmw2.gz>

Changes between 2.2.5-tmw5 and 2.2.5-tmw2:

 o Based on 2.2.6.
 o Support all SIIG PCI parallel port cards, rather than just a couple.
   Thanks go to the guys at SIIG who put the PCI device IDs on their
   website.
 o Support all Lava PCI parallel port cards too, from information they
   faxed me.
 o Documentation tweaks (Phil).
 o Vendor-specific ECR modes.
 o Merged in ppuser.

The PCI card support should all just work. The only thing with it that
hasn't really been addressed yet is interrupts that are shared by both
ports on dual-port cards. I'll look at this when I get a moment (I've got
a SIIG CyberDual card).

If you have one of these cards, you might want to just check that it's
detected.

Thanks,