[PARPORT] StarOffice

Helen_J_Lawrence@sbphrd.com
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:51:05 +0100

Firstly I would like to say thank you to Grant Guenther for helping me
understand protocol modules for my Freecom IQ CD-RW. I have upgraded my
2.0.35 kernel to 2.2.9 and everything is working fine. I would, however,
appreciate some help in installing StarOffice 4.0 for OpenLinux. After
mounting the CD and starting the installation script I get the following
message:

bash:./setup: permission denied

I need to set the exec flag in the /etc/fstab file yet I am unsure how to
do this. This file currently reads:

/dev/pcd0 /mnt/Freecom auto user,defaults,noauto 0 0

Thanks for any help,
Helen Lawrence.