[PARPORT] linux zip drive and scsi card

root (aflores@infoacces.com)
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 12:32:43 -0500

Hi there!
I have a linux box and im trying to have working a parallel zip drive, i
have an AIC-7850 scsi card to control my adaptec cd burner, i follow all
the procedure to work with the zup drive but all the time is sending the
message "device or resource busy"
i used
insmod parport
insmod parport_pc
insmod ppa
and the answer all the time is "Device or Resource busy"

does anybody have resolved a problem like this?

Im sure my system can work with the zip drive, because without the scsi
card the zip answer without problems....

any suggestion???

--
Alejandro Flores López
Afloresl@netscape.net

"Life is very short to spend my time rebooting" "USE LINUX"