[PARPORT] Microtek Scanner drivers

Aaron C. Mitchell (amitchell@synergon.net)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:38:18 -0400

Hello everyone...

New to this mailing list, so I don't know if this has been a topic of the past.
I am searching for any device drivers or information on creating such drivers for a Microtek
Parallel Scanner (Model X6)...If anyone has such drivers (binaries and/or source) I would appreciate any help/information I can find...I prefer any open source drivers that may be out there, so that modifications can be made if desired...but at this point anything would do, including information, hardware specs, or actual drivers....

Thanks,

A.C. Mitchell