[PARPORT] Trouble with patch.

Dok, D. van (d.vandok@ecn.nl)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:48:17 +0200

Hi.
I downloaded the 2.2.10 kernel and the following patch:
 ftp://ftp.torque.net/pub/ppSCSI-0.91.patch

But when I apply the patch I get a lot of `chunk ## failed at...' errors.
I set the fuzz factor to 3 and then the patch succeeded, but I
had to edit some Config.in file and remove two blank lines or
make xconfig wouldn't work. I managed to compile the kernel,
but noticed that the ppscsi.c wasn't compiled. Guess the patch
didn't really succceed...

What should I do?

groetjes,

Dennis