[PARPORT] paride and irq

Steffen Sobiech (ssobiech@cityweb.de)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 18:29:47 +0200

Hi all!

I am new to this list and mainly subscribed because
I have a Problem with my LS-120 to be solved:
It seem that the pf etc. drivers based upon parport
do not use the irq I assigned it and therefore "polls"
the data resulting in a freezing computer during drive
access.
The lp works fine with IRQ, but the Parport just won't.
There are no error messages about this in the logs
with verbose=2.

Steffen Sobiech
email: ssobiech@cityweb.de
email: sslayer@gmx.de
ICQ : 18765400

I refuse to consign the whole male sex to the nursery. I insist on believing that some men are my equals. -- Brigid Brophy