Re: [PARPORT] Backpack CD Rewriter

David Klann (dklann@berbee.com)
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 13:14:22 -0500

Hi Grant,

I just received one of these devices and I'm quite disappointed that it has
no Linux support. It's forced me to reconfigure one of my systems as a dual
booter.

Needless to say, I'd love to see the CD rewriter working under Linux. I've
some driver writing experience (limited to Ethernet and TCP/IP), so I'd be
willing to help in any way I can.

Please let me know if you find the time to at least coordinate a
development effort.

Thanks!

-David Klann