[PARPORT] Where can I get IEEE1284 driver for win98

ychen@bgnet.bgsu.edu
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 21:09:44 -0500

Hello, there,
First I apologize I ask shch a question in Linux
mailing list. I have a HP office jet and my machine
is linux win98 dual boot, like most poor student.
Although I can use my office jet in Win98, I can
not turn on EPP/ECP mode. I suppose I don't have
the driver for it. If someone know this kind of
driver out there, Please give me a link.
I hate searching in Microsoft web side.
Help will highly appreciated.
YC