[PARPORT] error msg

Dave Smith (dpilot63@harborside.com)
Mon, 03 Jan 2000 08:11:56 -0800

Tim--In the process of setting up for my Zip drive, ie
module ,scsi, support, in the Kernel, I get this wierd error
msg. I have my terminals shut off and it tells me that
when I sign in I did it wrong and that I had set up my
"pty's" wrong, ie the Unix98 pty's. And that I should look
in the /linux/documentation/changes to solve the problem,
its driving me crazy. I just hope I'm not the only one to
have this problem. Thanks for your time.
This is on Redhat 6.1

Dave