Re: [PARPORT] Red Hat 6.1

Joseph H Fannin II (trevorcor@zdnetonebox.com)
Fri, 07 Jan 2000 02:59:07 GMT

There's one available at the torque.net site that serves this list:

http://www.torque.net/parport/rhs.html

Let me know how things go. I have no experience with the boot image,
but I do use a backpack and am looking for some feedback on the backpack
drivers included in RH 6.1. Good luck!

Joseph Fannin II
"Bull in pure form is rare; there is usually some contamination by data."
-- William G. Perry Jr.