[PARPORT] BackPack CDROM model 181100

Bryan Quick (BQuick@navix.net)
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 05:08:04 -0600

Previously I posted a message about my backpack cdrom and my thinkpad. I can't
get it to work at all. To summarize, I have compiled support into the kernel,
loaded them as modules using modprobe and when I load pcd it says
device is busy. Has anyone got this 181100 model BackPack to work? On the
bottom it says it uses the series 6 driver. Since I can't use it except in
windows, I would be happy to loan it to someone for them to check it out and
update driver info...???

My /var/log/dmesg says the device is busy.

---
---
Bryan Quick
"Preparing for Y5G"