[PARPORT] Redhat Mandrake 6.5

Dave Smith (dpilot63@harborside.com)
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:34:27 -0800

Tim- I'm writing this because I am unable to get on the net with the above mentioned Program. The dialer works and it will connect and then it disconnects. I didn't seem to matter what I did, it just would not connect. The printer works fine on this model. We just traded in a Redhat 6.1 for this one. If anyone has any suggestions as to what might solve the problem, I sure would like to hear them. The things that I've tried to make it work, are to many to mention in this lifetime.
What do you think?????

Dave Smith