AW: AW: [PARPORT] Parallel Zip and SuSE 6.3

Kratz, Roland (rkratz@oar-ag.net)
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 15:28:01 +0100

Tim Waugh wrote:

> Yes, I do. It's one of those preformatted disks.

> Perhaps it's corrupt. Do you have another Zip drive you can test it in?

I tried more than one disk.

One was written to under NT (with a different drive - a Zip Plus). It works
just fine under Win 98 in my Zip 100.

A also attempted to use a brand new one. Since those disks come preformatted
with a FAT FS, I thought, I could try to partition it. But fdisk will not
let me do this.

Roland