[PARPORT] I Can't configure the parport driver...

Rui Barbosa (Rui_maldonado@netc.pt)
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 14:02:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hi! i have a microtek phantom 336CX and a Adaptec miniSCSI epp. those were the main reasons wich took me to donload your driver.
i downloaded the ppSCSI-0.90.patch and another file wich was for the 2.2.13 kernels.
What happens is that i have a recently built 2.214 Kernel, and i cant use the patches on it.
the 1st needs the kernel in "/Linux-2.2.10" dir, and does nothing and the other just does nothing.
i would like to know what to do... (HELP!!!) :)
with no more subjects for the moment, i send you all my best regards, and i'll wait for your solution for this problem.