[PARPORT] Super Disk, pf, Netwinder, kernel 2.2.13

ewd@patrix.org
Tue, 04 Jan 2000 15:15:58 -0500 (EST)

Greetings everyone,

I have, in the past, been a happy user of an LS120 drive from Imation, using
the parport drivers in the 2.0.35 kernel on my NetWinder.

since those happy days long gone, I have upgraded my NetWinder and am now
running kernel 2.2.13. I have also acquired a new Super Disk from Imation
(since my old one broke). And now, whenever I load the pf module, I get a
"device or resource busy" error.

Anyone know what's wrong? Is it something with kernel 2.2, or with the newer
driver?

Thanks,
Patrix.

--
http://www.patrix.org

There are two products that came out of Berkely: LSD and BSD.. And I don't think it's a coincidence...