Re: [PARPORT] Parallel/internal LS120 drive

grant@torque.net
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 08:34:42 -0500 (EST)

> I was wondering whether the parallel and/or internal Imation LS120 drive are
> supported by Linux. I'm planning in purchasing one, but I don't know how to set
> things up with RH6.0 (kernel 2.2.14).

There should be no problem with the internal drive (except those intrinsic
to the medium). Current models of the external drive are not supported.
I'm slowly getting back into my parport work, but I haven't determined
priorities yet.