[PARPORT] ZIP DRIVE

From: Dave Smith (dpilot63@harborside.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 22:21:04 EST

    Hello All--------Does anyone out there have a Zip 100 that attach's to
    the printer port and has auto-detect on the end that connects to the
    drive itself. I'm running a Mandrake 6.1 and a 2.2.13mdk and have had
    no trouble at all with the printer but I set the port up so it would
    recognize all three "lp" ports but I can't seem to get it to recognize
    my zip. I even put an isa card in and got it to to see lp1 and lp2
    also but still no luck in getting the computor to see the zip drive. If
    someone out there has the same rig as me let me know how you did it.
    Thanx for the help in advance.

    DAVE