[PARPORT] Visoneer 6100B support ???

From: jlhagen@collins.rockwell.com
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 14:40:23 EST

    Hello,

    I hope this is the right list. A coworker passed the address to me. If not
    please accept my apologies.
    This is another one of those 'is it supported' questions. I have a 6100B scanner
    that I would
    like to use under my linux redhat 6.1.

    So any information would be helpful. e.g links etc....
    Please cc me directly I'm not subscribed to this list.

    Thanks,
     JH