Re: [PARPORT] EPAT and newer 2.3.4x kernels...

From: Erik Inge Bolsų (knan@mo.himolde.no)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 05:43:43 EST

    On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Tim Waugh wrote:
    >> I can confirm that there is a problem with EPAT and recent v2.3
    >> kernels. It oops()ed on me whenever I tried using it in 2.3.45, and
    >> continue to do so or worse in 2.3.49pre2.
    >
    >Where did you get the ppSCSI patch from, and what version number did it
    >have?

    Tim, had your coffee today? The EPAT has nothing to do with ppSCSI, it is
    a part of the standard kernel parIDE drivers. I'm using it to get use out
    of a H45 Technologies QuickDrive portable IDE harddrive.

    Been to busy to investigate further yet, will let you know when I have.

    --
    Erik I. Bolsų <knan at mo.himolde.no> | <eriki at himolde.no>
    .. student of IT administration at Molde College, Norway.