[PARPORT] Re: New queueing code

From: Eric Youngdale (eric@andante.org)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 10:12:12 EST

        What kernel version did the problems start to occur? There have been
    several rounds of changes to the ll_rw_blk code (not all of which I was
    directly responsible for), and it would help a lot to narrow it down to a
    specific kernel version. If the primary author of the change in question
    was someone else, I can help to bring that person into the loop too.

    -Eric