[PARPORT] Printing problems

From: Ramiro Amaya (ramral@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 14:13:22 EST

    Hi there,

    I am new in this list and new using linux. I am trying to print but
    everytime I configure the printers linux can not find the ports
    lp0,lp1,lp2. I tried cat file.txt > /dev/lp0 but without success. I checked
    the output from dmesg and at the bottom i found this line: "lp: driver
    loaded but no devices found".can anybody there help me with this? Thanks