[PARPORT] False Alarm

From: carlz@stic.net
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 00:29:00 EST

    Hello everybody,

    Please cancel my previous "SOS", I found the problem (see below).
    It seems that "printcap" is sensitive as to where the "sd" is
    located. IRQs, as it turns out, had nothing to do with it.

    Thanks to anyone who worked on finding a solution. Sorry for the false
    alarm...

    Carlz @ stic.net

    Parts of original message: