[PARPORT] Micro-solutions bantam backpack

From: James Shadwell (shadwell@primus.ca)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 14:23:39 EDT

    Has anyone compiled a kernel using the new backpack driver which is only
    available from www.micro-solutions.com. I have downloaded the driver and it
    works but I don't know how to integrate it into a bootdisk kernal so I can
    install Linux. If anyone has done this, could you PLS. email it to me or
    tell me where I can find it.

    A newbie thanks you.

    James shadwell@primus.ca