[PARPORT] problems with boot.img

From: Jose' Miguel Correia Pires (jmcp@fisica.uminho.pt)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 14:37:50 EDT

    I'm trying to use the boot image boot.img i found in
    /notting/ftp/paride/redhat-6.0 to install a RedHat 6.0 in a intel 486.
    Unfortunately after choosing the paralell port CDROM (i have a
    MicroSolutions CD-ROM) the menu asks to choose autoprobe or something else
    i d'ont remember and none of the options work. The installation exits
    without any message.

    I hope you can help me. Even if you can not I give you thanks any way.

    J. Miguel Correia Pires

    Jose' Miguel A. Correia Pires
    Departamento de Fisica - Universidade do Minho
    Campus de Gualtar
    PT-4710-057 BRAGA (PORTUGAL)
    Phone: 351-253604320 Fax: 351-253678981
    e-mail: jmcp@fisica.uminho.pt