[PARPORT] Boot floppy for Amacom flip disk

From: Christopher.Snow@adidas.de
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 13:54:25 EDT

    I would like to create a boot floppy that would boot up to an Amacom flip
    disk.

    I would then like to install linux on to the amacom flip disk from an
    internal CDROM drive. I have no preferences over the linux distribution. I
    would prefer to have the flip disk formatted into the ext2 filesystem.

    Is this possible, and if so what procedure do I need to follow for doing
    this?

    I apologise if this mailing list is inappropriate for my questions.

    Thanks,
    Chris Snow

    end

    This email and any attachments contains privileged and confidential information
    intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient
    of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of
    information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error or without
    authorisation, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from
    your system. If you need any further assistance, please contact our IT Help Desk
    on +49-9132-842888 or e-mail service on Service.Centre@adidas.de.