Re: [PARPORT] Question about adding a second parallel port.

From: John Morey (jmorey@mmintl.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 11:59:21 EDT

    After I did what you said the second printer port started working.
    Thanks. I remember doing the 'modprobe parport_pc' before but I don't
    think I ever did a 'modprobe lp'. It's also cool that even after a
    reboot the ports keep working. I don't have to do the commands again.

    Thanks again for all the help,

    John Morey