[PARPORT] Agfa Parallel port scanner

From: Michael.Pal@t-online.de
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 07:48:00 EDT

    Hello You all,

    I am new in this list. I have the above scanner and I am looking
    for a LINUX driver. Due to the Suse Linux Support DB there is
    still no driver for this scanner and Afga refuses to set free
    infos about the driver. So I am to scan with Windows.

    Is there any chance that such a driver is developped in
    near future? Besides I want to have a grafical front end for
    the driver like under Windows.

    Best Regards
     Michael Pal