Re: [PARPORT] imation super disk problem

From: Joshua Jore (moomonk@ns.electricgod.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 16:32:03 EDT

    Please try using

    insmod pf verbose=2

    instead. Also, make sure to reset the power on the back of the drive
    before connecting it to your PC. That ensures the EPAT chip is not locked
    in an error state.

    josh Jore

    (and if I find the time, I'll still do that c[78] support)

    Which reminds me. Do you have a first or second generation superdisk
    drive?