Re: [PARPORT] Read-only

From: Azarja Nieman (azarja@dds.nl)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 03:18:06 EDT

    You can set that option in your /etc/fstab

    it will be something like:

    /dev/#### /mnt ext2 user,ro,noauto 0 0

    where:
    #### is your block device.PARPORT
    /mnt the mountpoint
    ext2 is the filesystem(can also be another filesystem of course
    user indicates all memebers of group user can mount it
    ro stands for read-only
    noauto means no automatic mount on startup
    1st "0" means no dump
    2nd "0" means no fschk

    type "man fstab" for details.

    bye,