[PARPORT] lp select() problem

From: Alexander Stavitsky (stalex@physlab.sci.ccny.cuny.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 19:06:26 EDT

    Hi!

    I realized that "ifhp" lprng filter
    doesn't work in bidirectional mode with linux /dev/lp because of the problems
    with select().
    I found this message in the archives:
    http://www.torque.net/parport/archive/current/0283.html
    but no further info.
    Pardon my ignorance, but I'm wondering what's the status of this.
    Is there any newer patch? Was that patch working? tested?
    I'm very interested in having it working, but I do not think my
    programming abilities are of any help. I can however help in any other way.

    --
      =	mailto:stalex@physlab.sci.ccny.cuny.edu
     ===	http://physlab.sci.ccny.cuny.edu/~stalex