Re: [PARPORT] Will an Antec Datatank work in linux?

From: jjore@imation.com
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 13:32:57 EDT

    If you have an example handy you could look at the chips and if nothing
    stands out posting the names & numbers here might lead to a match.
    |------------------------+------------------------+------------------------|
    | | Nicholas Lentz | |
    | | <nickpda255@yahoo.com|         To: |
    | | > | linux-parport@torque.|
    | | Sent by: | net |
    | | owner-linux-parport@g|         cc: |
    | | ear.torque.net |         Subject: |
    | | | [PARPORT] Will an |
    | | 09/24/00 09:40 PM | Antec Datatank work |
    | | | in linux? |

    Will an Antec Datatank parallel to IDE adapter work in
    linux using the paride drivers?  From the website
    www.antec-inc.com, you can download Kingbyte drivers
    for it, but I do not know which driver to use in
    linux, if any.  I have not bought this device yet, but
    if it works in linux, I will.