Re: [PARPORT] SyJet - anyone?

From: jjore@imation.com
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 16:39:49 EDT

    I would assume that you'd have to load the parport, parport_pc, paride,
    epat and pd modules to get this to work correctly. If that's not working
    then this list is the right place to bring it up.

    Josh
    |------------------------+------------------------+------------------------|
    | | Eric Cron | |
    | | <ericcron@yahoo.com> |         To: |
    | | Sent by: | Parport Mailing List |
    | | owner-linux-parport@g| <linux-parport@torque|
    | | ear.torque.net | .net> |
    | | |         cc: |
    | | 09/25/00 09:01 AM |         Subject: |
    | | | [PARPORT] SyJet - |
    | | | anyone? |
    |------------------------+------------------------+------------------------|

    I know somebody has had success with this device -
    I've had partial success myself.  I don't wan't to
    keep annoying the list members with questions about
    the Syjet - anybody have any pointers to any other
    resources?

    I don't know which device to use, or which options
    fdisk needs...

    thanks

    --
    eruc