[PARPORT] When is parport_daisy_init called?

From: John O'Connor (joconnor@orga.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 09:57:27 EDT

    I have some software that runs, without using the parport code, by doing
    direct hardware IO from user mode. I am trying to port this to use the
    parport interface.

    Right now, I have a problem that looks to be in the daisy chain
    initialisation and I'm trying to see what is going on here with the
    parport code.

    My first question is, at what point is the daisy initialisation software
    called by the parport code?

    TIA,

    john