[PARPORT] Microtek Phantom 330cx

From: Maurizio Bresnik (bresnik@libero.it)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 17:58:31 EST

    Hi
    The first time excusme for my bad english :-)
    I have a problem with my scanner Microtek. I work on SuSE 7.0 with kernel
    2.2.16 pathced for ppsci.
    When I running "insmod scsi_mod+sg+parport+parport_pc+ppscsi" all is good.
    But when running "insmod onscsi" my linux-box after 3-4 minutes of silence load
    the module but non detected nothing :-)
    Other moment say me that resource is busy or are error for IRQ or I/O
    My system is SMP Linux.
    Please helpme!

    ---

    #################################### Bresnik Maurizio FidoNet 2:332/206.20 E-mail bresnik@libero.it ####################################