Re: [PARPORT] HP 7200 CD-Writer+ under RH7.0 (2.2.16 kernel)

From: Joerg Schilling (schilling@fokus.gmd.de)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 17:57:24 EST

    >From: Murat Bayrakci <murat.bayrakci@superonline.com>

    > As you are arguing, I would like to ask you if there are any=20
    >Solaris x86 cdrecord available in somewhere?
    >( I hope this is not an INCORRECT question..:-) )

    Cdrtools compile on many platforms ( ~ 25) and are developed on Solaris/sparc.
    If there is no bug, it should compile without problems on Solaris/x86 too.

    >I apologise from linux-parporters.. I already have a HP7200 plus, and I=20
    >can read and write from linux... I need to know if
    >it is possible in solaris too...

    AFAIK, there is no SCSI/ATAPI-parallel port on Solaris

    Jörg

           js@cs.tu-berlin.de (uni) If you don't have iso-8859-1
           schilling@fokus.gmd.de (work) chars I am J"org Schilling