[PARPORT] epat c7 reset sequence

From: stef (svoltz@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 15:38:05 EST

            Hello, I'm doing some experiments on my parallel port scanner which appears
    to be using an epat adapter.
            It happens that it is left 'messed up' with my buggy experiments. How
    to reset it by software ? I have look into epat driver sources,
    and haven't found any 'reset' operation. Is there any ?

            By the way, is there any other source of information on epat/epst adapter
    than kernel sources ?

    Stef