[PARPORT] need a code snippet ...

From: Craig Haller (craig@macraigor.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 09:52:46 EST

    We are developing a parallel port device for the embedded systems market
    and need to make it fully Linux compatible. We are new to Linux.
    Can some forward an example code snippet, from which we will continue, that:

    1. Opens the parport driver
    2. "Attempts" to set up ECP mode
    3. Sends a buffer
    4. Recieves a buffer
    5. Closes the port

    I won't ask lots of questions to fill up the group, just need a good start.
    THANKS.
    -Craig