[PARPORT] HP Colorado 5GB

From: Fernando Ruza (fruza@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 11:55:32 EDT

    Hi Guys !!,

    I'm trying to set up a HP Colorado 5GB external tape
    drive in my linux Redhat 6.2.

    I have paride as a module and also the drivers and
    protocols, however when I try to load paride, my linux
    says:

    [root@axilin paride]# insmod paride
    ./paride.o: unresolved symbol
    parport_register_device_R9b846d61
    ./paride.o: unresolved symbol
    parport_release_R93e35225
    ./paride.o: unresolved symbol
    parport_claim_R03289313
    ./paride.o: unresolved symbol
    parport_unregister_device_Re6842bfb
    ./paride.o: unresolved symbol
    parport_enumerate_R6a5c148b

    I need compile some more modules, don't I ?? Which one
    ??
    Any help, will be grateful.

    Regards,