[PARPORT] Low ECP speed

From: Jes?s Miguel Torres Jorge (jesus.torres@iname.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 18:21:29 EDT

    I'm sorry but i have searched in the mailing list archive and
    I found any questions about this problem but nothing answer.

    I'm using a modified version of parport_pc.c for read and write
    data from a integrated PC paralell port in ECP mode.

    The speed is around 140 KB/s and using a logic analizer
    I watch that every inb spend around 8 uS.

    I'm using a AMDK7 850 with a Via Chipset and thing that
    this transfer rates a too slow.

    Can any help?

    --
              /      \                       Jesús Miguel Torres Jorge
            /          \       __          Tenerife, Canary Island, SPAIN