Re: [PARPORT] Module parport_lowlevel.

From: Fernando Ruza (fruza@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 10:21:15 EDT

    Right !! I could solve the problem. Yes, I didn't
    write the alias to parport_pc in my /etc/conf.modules.

    After writing the mail I checked the history mails and
    I could find one mail regarding this problem however,
    nothing in the documentation that I have
    (http://gear.torque.net/parport/paride.html)

    Anyway, now it works, thanks.

    =====