[PARPORT] pt.c and mtops

From: Russel Ingram (ringram@gargoylecc.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 21:32:13 EDT

    Does anyone on this list have a really good handle on the code in the pt
    driver? I'm working on implementing a few more of the mtops and need
    some pointers. Specifically I need to know what the values in the

    char *_cmd[12] = {ATAPI_*,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0};

    lines represent. I know the first is an ATAPI packet command for
    streaming tape devices and can get those from the QIC157 spec doc, but the
    rest of the values are still a mystery to me.

    TIA,
    Russ

    --
    Russ Ingram