[PARPORT] Installing via pp-scsi?

From: david feldman (wb0gaz@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 10:47:00 EDT

    Don't know if this is the right place to look, but I haven't
    been able to solve this so far - I would like to install
    a linux distribution (preferably redat 6 or 7 series) using
    pp-scsi driver (I have a "EPST" parallel port scsi adapter
    and several scsi devices that all work well together in
    the dos/windows environment, and would like to use them in
    the linux environment to help stuff linux into some cdrom-
    less machines.) I've looked at the pp-scsi "howto" but it
    doesn't appear to address this (It's not clear how to
    create a driver that could be used during the floppy-boot
    process.)

    Any help or pointers?

    Dave wb0gaz@hotmail.com