[PARPORT] Some errors in the documentation

From: Kurt Roeckx (Q@ping.be)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 19:51:17 EDT

    I'm trying to write my own device driver, and found a few errors
    in the documentation.

    I says I can use parport_open(). This would mean I don't have to
    call parport_find_number() first, and then call
    parport_register_device().

    The documentation doesn't mention parport_find_number(), but
    ppdev uses it. The documentation for parport_open() forgets to
    mention that the second parameter is the name in drivers.html, it
    is correct in r1245.html tough.

    Kurt