[PARPORT] Listening to Circuits incoming signal

From: Jonas Kurol (kurol@home.se)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 12:53:59 EDT

    Hello list!

    I've built an electronic circuit and want to listen to a bit. The only way
    I've found out how to do it is from a perl script and reading from
    "/dev/port"... This is not a very good way because I have to do an
    eternityloop (?) which takes all the processor(99.8%).
    What is the best way to be notified when a bit is set??

    /Jonas