[PARPORT] Laplink program

From: Alessandro Ronchi (ronchi@csr.unibo.it)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 03:54:10 EDT

    I'm trying with a friend to write a linux c program similar to fast pc
    linker or norton commander under dos.
    Now I can write a byte over the cable, and receive that, but I don't
    know how can I implement the timing.
    It's not possible with only a delay, because the two side of the cable
    are not syncronized.
    Can anyone help me?

    Alessandro Ronchi, Rappresentante degli studenti nel consiglio
    di Corso di laurea di Scienze dell'informazione e nel consiglio
    di Polo Cesenate.
    http://rappresentanti.csr.unibo.it
    http://www.littlepenguin.org/~ronchi