[PARPORT] compile with optimisation

From: Angela (busybird@ihug.co.nz)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 17:56:38 EDT

    hi,

    i'm new to parallel port programming & relatively new to the linux platform. i'm trying to use ioperm, outb & inp on the parallel port. from the docs, i realised that i need to compile using optimisation. however, i'm not too sure where i should put the -02 in my gcc command line. can someone pls give me an example? thx.